Guide For Businesses – Shop Local
The Beaufort Street Network is partnering with Yelp for ‘Yelp Shops Local On Beaufort Street’.
In December Yelp will run their Yelp Shops Local campaign. This is where they ask the Yelp community to take a pledge to shop locally for their Christmas presents instead of online.
We’ve been lucky enough to partner with Yelp to make their 2014 Yelp Shops Local Campaign an exclusively Beaufort Street campaign.
Here’s how it works:
Encourage the community to shop locally on Beaufort Street, instead of online in the lead up to Christmas
Cost to businesses to be involved:
Each participating business would need to provide some form of discount or special offer during December 2014 for Yelpers.
Example 1: Free gift wrapping with purchase
Example 2: 10% off full priced items
How Yelp Shops Local On Beaufort Street will be promoted via:
- A flyer in all the participating businesses (paid for by Yelp) stating all the great offers by the Beaufort Street businesses
- The Weekly Yelp e-newsletter (24,000 subscribers)
- Event listings on Yelp
- Yelp Perth’s Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- The Beaufort Street Network’s e-newsletter
- The Beaufort Street Network’s Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Participating businesses Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Media coverage
To register: To register your business for this wonderful FREE promotion complete this short form ASAP as offers start in December
For more information:
For more information or any queries drop the Yelp Perth Community Manager Laura Dew a line on email@example.com or 0402 831 761